POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another skeleton : Re: Another skeleton Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:30:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another skeleton
From: Rune
Date: 25 Sep 2006 01:47:56
Message: <45176d8c$1@news.povray.org>
Marc wrote:
> Steve, great minds mind don't they?
> A try with skeleton as well and dynamic cloth.
> I had to place HIM in  a Ankh-Morpok street
> So I exhumed some medievals houses by Thomas de Groot (thanks Thomas
> :-)

This is cool! It fits very well my imagination of Ankh-Morpok and the mood
in the image is just right. You only need to place another house next to
this one and the make the street a cobblestone street or something. Oh, and
make the house much more worn - this is Ankh-Morpok after all.

Rune
--
http://runevision.com